Friday, December 7, 2012

cozy, sparkly Christmas


The days leading up to Christmas are some of my favorite days of the year. This year is no different, even though I'm spending those precious days packing away for the move. 

With most everything in a box my room is feeling a bit empty, but I made a note to leave the holiday warmth around until the last minute. I love snuggling into bed at night, room smelling like vanilla snowflake (thanks, bath & body works!) and emma at my feet curling up on a fluffy, Christmasy throw. 

A fluffy, festive throw from Target



This season has always been about love, warmth, and decadence. I do not hold back on the sugar, spending, and glitter. Bring it on...bring it all on.


Kate Spade Sparkler Gia Clutch


Essie Luxe Effects in Stroke of Brilliance, A Cut Above, Set in Stone





No comments:

Post a Comment