Thursday, November 8, 2012

lalaloopsy - marina anchors



At my most recent job interview, I was asked this question:

Do you have a favorite toy that's currently on shelf?

I was in a jam - do I give my honest answer, or do I name my favorite toy that this company makes? I did the former (followed quickly by the latter, because I really wanted this job) -- lalaloopsy. 

I love toys that are cute, whimsical, miniature, with personality and with adorable thematic variants. Sometimes I've heard men in this industry ask, "So what's the feature in this toy? What does it do?" 

When it comes to girls' toys, cute is a feature. We cannot give two shits about whether it explodes or transforms. Make it sparkle, and you've captured hearts. 

Marina Anchors was my first Lalaloopsy purchase - I just know it won't be my last.
Damn you, job! 

No comments:

Post a Comment