Tuesday, September 25, 2012

stuff i did in september


Routine is both a comfortable and scary thing for me. Recently, I've fallen so deep into the rhythm of working life that I can barely feel the passage of time. It seems like I go to bed on the first of the month and wake up on the 31st. 

It's funny because on a day-to-day basis, work just feels like the most important thing. So many things happen in that 8+ hour window that when I walk out of the office, I feel like I've fought a hundred battles. Sometimes it feels like I moved mountains, and sometimes it feels like made it out of a torture chamber only half alive (dramatics - I like them). 

But in a removed environment like this when I'm reflecting on days past, I very rarely think of work. That's because it's what lies outside of the office -- family, friends, nap time with Emma -- that defines a month. Or a year. ...or a lifetime. 

.......................


|| my second -- and LAST ever -- football game ||



|| my favorite bun bo hue in the westside!! ||

|| in vegas to celebrate a birthday of one of my great friends, and to welcome the return of another || 



|| a mini-commercial shoot! product hidden because it's still under wraps ||



|| found this little gem at home. I've always had a thing for fat animals, and now I know why. Kindred spirit. ||



 || my most exciting purchase through my new favorite flash-sale site: sneakpeeq.com - the unii palette! ||



No comments:

Post a Comment