Thursday, August 16, 2012

summer favorites


I love the idea of putting together a list of favorite things I've been using, for the following reasons:

one. I love lists.
two. I love trying new products. I love buying new products. I love buying.
three. I love reading other people's favorites lists.
four. I love makeup. I love how pretty cosmetics is - the package, the product, the branding, everything.  I
        love how it can make me look good when I'm feeling like absolute shit.



These are my favorites from this summer...


Neutrogena Shine Control Powder - this is better than those oil blotting papers. I get a lot of shine on my nose but the effects of this is instant, and lasts for several hours. Amaze!

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain (Honey) - I'm not big on lip stains but I gave into the hype. Worth it!

Korres Lip Butter (Mango) - a tinted coral lip balm. Best smelling lip product of life. More here.

L'Oreal Infallible 24hr Eye Shadow (Amber Rush) - a pale pink copper. I have these in 8 different colors, they're that good! 

LA Splash Nail Art Glitter (Lady Luck) - I dip my entire finger in this pot of glitter to do accents (here). It's got tons of gold micro-glitter mixed with bits of iridescent hexagonal glitter. 

Milani Baked Blush (Luminoso) - I loved this so much I almost bought a second one (sensible, I am not). I usually gravitate towards rose or mauve hues, but this coral one is my blush soul mate. 

Essie (A Crewed Interest) - A cross between pastel pink x light coral

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment - The freebie mini version I got from Sephora turned into a lifetime loyalty to this product. I hate you, Sephora. 






No comments:

Post a Comment