Sunday, August 12, 2012

Korres Lip Butter (Mango)


I am a sucker for, and thus an expert of, all things mango-scented.  You could sell me an empty beer can or half a shoelace if you told me it smells of mango. 

I wouldn't classify myself as an extravagant person, but this micro-pot of product (0.21 oz....) for $12 was a luxury purchase. After I'm done with it, I imagine gifting it to my neighborhood squirrel for him to use as a teacup. 

Absurd price tag aside, I bought it because it smells so good. It's fruity but not sweet. It's the perfect mango scent. It smells tropical but clean, which is what separates this from its lesser counterparts that tend to have a heavier, overly sugary scent. 

It's also a subtle tint of peachy coral, which is a bonus because I have an irrational fear of bold lip colors. Once, I purchased a lipstick that was the exact color of my lips which prompted my mother to ask, "What is the point of that........?"

Moms - so observant. 



No comments:

Post a Comment